Monday, December 21, 2009

I have been a total slacker on my blog since Kendall arrived and I'm terribly sorry to everyone who has been waiting for new pictures of her. I am enjoying having my baby around too much I guess and rarely spend any time on my computer!
We have been adjusting well to having 2 little ones in our house. Amelia still loves Kendall and has become quite fond of me being home from work for the past month and a half. I don't think she is going to like it when she finds out I have to go back to work in a few weeks! Kendall has been growing like a weed. I think she probably already weighs about 12 pounds! She stays awake a lot longer during the day now and is a wonderful sleeper! She has been sleeping through the night since she was 3 weeks old. It could have been sooner than that, but it was not an every night thing until she was 3 weeks.
Jason got laid off at ON and will start school in January. We are really excited for Christmas this year and the opportunity to spend it together as a family. Jason's parents and brother are flying in to see us all on the 29th and will stay for a week. We've been cleaning the house like crazy trying to make it look presentable! It needed a good reorganization anyways.
That's about all that has changed since my last post really. We are supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow so hopefully we will be having a white Christmas! I hope to find some more time in the coming days to post a few more blogs with pictures. Hope everyone is well! Until next time.

No comments: