Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween 2008...
The police department was doing the trunk or treat this year at the mall and I was all set to take Amelia and show her off (and score free candy for myself of course)...so I put her down for a nap at about 4 thinking that she would be up in time to go at 5...she hasn't been napping well for the past week or so...but that little turd napped until 6:30!! By the time she got up I was already getting ready for work because I switched shifts with Andrea so she could take her kiddies trick or treating....so she got dressed up and helped Grammie pass out candy...I don't think anyone took a picture of her. Oh well! She looks freakin cute as a cheerleader!
As I have been looking at some of my friends halloween pictures on Facebook and such, I'm rather disgusted at what my girl friends have worn as costumes...I've really lost a lot of respect for some people.. to think that just because you can dress however you want for one day, doesn't mean that you need to wear hardly anything at all and look like a total street walker...I threw up in my mouth a little bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I think it's funny how some people don't get that you can look attractive with clothes on--kinda the whole premise behind them :) Sounds like they did a pretty good job of scaring you though, haha!!Get it, halloween??? Sorry...
Post a Comment