Monday, September 28, 2009

Descision Maker...

My little girl is apparently grown up enough to make her own descisions... like sorry Mommy, tonight I'm not going home with you, I'm going to stay the night with my Grammie! This is what happened last night! We were sitting at my mom's watching AFV and she went over to Grammie, took her by the hand and lead her into the spare bedroom. After they didn't come back out for a few minutes, I went back to see what was going on and sure enough she was in the bed! I said let's go home and go to bed and this was the reply, "Bye bye Mommy, Good Night!" It was probably a 5 minute ordeal trying to convince her we needed to go home, but she was dead set on staying with Grammie! I even got my keys and headed for the door, didn't work (usually she will scream for me not to leave her when I have my keys in my hand). So, she came to the door, kissed me good night and said bye bye mommy and daddy and headed back to bed with Grammie! I think my mom was so excited that Amelia had decided on her own that she was staying that she just let her stay! Thanks Grammie! You sure do know how to spoil 'em!

1 comment:

mom said...

I love you too!