I can't believe that I am almost half way done carrying this baby! It'll be 20 weeks down in 2 days, and only 20 weeks left to go!
This little bugger is an active one already. I started feeling the kicks about 3 weeks ago. It's so much easier to feel them now that I've been through it once. Before I'm sure that I just thought I had gas or something haha! Baby doesn't like my regular pants anymore or being bound by a seatbelt, but such is life! I like to feel it move around anyhow!
We will find out on Thursday what the gender is...Jason spilled the beans yesterday and said that he is hoping for a boy, so of course I had to say that I was hoping for a girl just to be different! I honestly don't care what we are having, as long as it is a healthy baby! I went for so long without knowing, I did a lot of things that I would NEVER had done if I knew that I was pregnant and that makes me very nervous at times. Not really crazy things, like alcohol and drugs LOL but I got x-rays at the dentist, and took a LOT of medication because I thought I was sick, but it was really morning sickness! I'm just a paranoid person about it all! So stay tuned for the ultrasound pictures and what we are having within the next week!
I have been feeling somewhat better...whenever I say that I tend to have a really bad week. This has been one of those weeks. I wake up not feeling well then am sick at work for half the day. It lightens up around noonish, so that's nice. I just hate the "I think I'm going to puke" feeling that I have all morning! At least I'm not puking I guess, but I don't know which is worse. At least you feel better right after a good hurling session!
I've never really been a big fan of oreo cookies, but I can't seem to put them down these days! My mom made the mistake of buying this HUGE box from Costco and I've eaten pretty much the whole thing! With Amelia it was brownies, I guess this kid is oreos! Jason will be highly disappointed to not get brownies every week again!
Oh if you were wondering if I've got a belly yet...the answer is YES! I never lost all the weight of the first baby, so the belly came quickly with this one. My biggest pet peeve is a woman, that is pregnant, complaining about her weight gain. I'm sorry, but you are supposed to pack on the pounds! So if I look like I'm 7 or 8 months along already sue me! I don't worry about what I'm gaining, as long as I'm getting the nutrition I need to my baby, with a little dessert as well :)
3 comments:
AMEN on the weight gain!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!!
I loved ice cream- any kind! Even when it was below zero!
During my last pregnancy I discovered that your baby can get all the nutrition it needs by the mother eating straight sugar...
Post a Comment