Friday, June 26, 2009

and it's......

~
ANOTHER BABY GIRL!!!
~
We found out yesterday Amelia will be having a baby sister! Jason and I were both a little shocked, okay okay a lot shocked, and all I could do was laugh for the rest of the ultrasound because I know how badly Jason wanted a little boy! We thought for sure it was a boy, but I guess the Lord has a different plan for us! We'll have another chance to get our quarterback the next baby! I blame Jason, cause I have absolutely nothing to do with the gender process, it's all him. He keeps asking whether or not he should be proud that his "girls" are so strong or disappointed that his "boys" are lost!! He's going to love having 2 baby girls and will get used to the idea. Girls can play football too!
~
Everything else was ship shape, now just waiting for 20 more weeks to be OVER! No names picked out as of yet, we were severely focused on boy names the last 5-6 weeks, so when we know what we've narrowed down the choices to, we will let you know!

2 comments:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! You make the CUTEST baby girls.... I know your little boys with be handsom too!!! Congrats!!!

Miss Jana said...

How fun to have two girls. All girls need a sister!