29 weeks..
~
That's right, I am in the third trimester, FINALLY! This picture doesn't really do the baby bump justice, because as Jason says, "You're bigger in person." HA! It's true, I'm a house and don't know where else this baby plans to expand to, but I'm sure she will just make herself cozy like Amelia did. Let's hope this one wants to come out on her own though!
~
STILL no name everyone, sorry! Jason's mind is not on baby names right now, he's very focused on his training. He has the highest grade average in his class, a 96.7% I think! Way to go babe!! He studies like a mad man all week and it pays off! Now if he can just keep it up for school in January right!!
~
Anyhow, I know I haven't posted new pics of the girl lately, I need to download my camera now that we have internet and get some on here. She's growing like a weed and really starting to talk! She can sing so many songs and dances along with most of them. She loves the Mickey Mouse songs the best. I tried to get a recording of it, but that didn't turn out so well! She talks to Daddy on the phone almost every night and can say "Love you!", "Bye Daddy", and MUAH (kiss the phone!). It's all too cute. Sometimes she'll even tell him a big long story, but we really don't know what she's talking about. Usually if she says something, I can decipher for whoever she is talking to. So can Grammy. We are pickin up what she's putting down haha!
~
Alright, that's it from this neck of the woods. Until next time!
1 comment:
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment