Amelia has completely suprised me with her reaction to the new baby! I'm so grateful that she loves her sissy! She is even a little territorial when it comes to other people holding her. If I hand her off to one of her aunts or even Jason, Amelia immediately starts yelling MINE! MINE! I think that if she could hold that baby all day long she would! Her little face just lights up when I ask her if she wants to hold Kendall. She runs right to the couch and gets ready! The whole time she pats her face and kisses her anywhere that she can reach! I love it! I was really afraid that she wasn't going to be so clingy to me anymore, but none of that has changed. She's still a mama's girl!
~
We've had a few accidents where Amelia was a bit rough and so we were having two kids having screaming fits! She has slapped her in the face, kicked her in the back of the head, kicked her in the face and tried to sit on her quite a few times! None of the kicking incidents were on purpose, and she said sorry and kissed her better! Otherwise, these two are shaping up to be best of friends in the future!
Amelia has to be as close to Kendall as possible, and in this instance sitting in the laundry basket, full of folded laundry, was the only option! With her bowl of Cheerios none the less!



1 comment:
sisters are the best!
Post a Comment