Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kendall Blaire Goretsky

Kendall joined our family on November 3, 2009 at 3:40 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs 9 oz at 21 inches! She has a head full of hair and at first glance she looks EXACTLY like Amelia did. Once you get to know her you will find that she has Pappy Larry's nose and my face shape. Her hair is lighter and not as long as Amelia's was, but when she's sleeping she looks just like daddy, just like Amelia! It's been a fun few days. I will post more about the delivery when I have more time. Right now I'm just trying to get pics up for Jason's family to see!

2 comments:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

Soooooo, Soooooo, SOOO SWEET!!! Congrats! Give both of your little girls kisses for me!! :)

Kayla said...

What a beautiful family you have!!!! Congrats on baby Kendall. I can't wait to meet her!!!!