Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Symphony...

Jason is in a music class this semester and he was required to choose a performance to go to so he could write a paper about it.  He chose to take me to the Symphony on November 12th.  It was a first time experience for both of us, and we actually enjoyed it a lot!  The music was amazing and I can't believe that people understand how to play instruments like that!  They have some great talent!  There was a soloist that performed after the intermission and I will admit, I couldn't stop laughing at how animated he was playing his cello!  He did an encore just by himself and played a piece by Bach that I love and so I stopped acting like a 5 year old and took it all in!

We also had dinner at the Sand Piper that night, also a first for us.  It was fun to get all dressed up and go to an expensive restauant all by ourselves and actually have fancy plans after we left!  All in all a great night!

When we dropped the girls off at my moms....


1 comment:

Miss Jana said...

Fun date night and you look beautiful :)