Thursday, November 18, 2010

when a photo should be cute....

I'm almost certain this is how the conversation went:

Me:  Alright, Amelia you just keep smiling until I can get sissy to smile for the camera, okay?

Amelia:  Okay, Mama.  **smiling, smiling, smiling**

Me:  Kendall, look here, Kendall, look at me not your sister... Kendall!  Kendall, BOO!!!

Amelia:  (while I'm talking to Kendall)  **smiling**  derp da doo... **dink off, dink off**

Kendall:  (Oh mom is hilarious) **huge laughing smile**

Amelia:  (if you think mama is funny, check this out) **horse face**

Me:  CLICK

and the result..........

I can't stop laughing at this picture... I love these two!

If you thought this was funny and want to continue laughing, click HERE

4 comments:

Andy said...

Oh my word....I just about died laughing!! "Horse face", that is classic. Oh dear, I love it.

*~Dot~* said...

The people I work with think I'm retarded because I randomly burst out laughing at stuff like this! Hilarious!

Nicole and Brent Prime said...

Very cute girls!! It is a challenge to get two to cooperate at the same time! Try 5.

Andy said...

Came back to read this again today. I can't get enough of that little dweeb.