last night I was giving horsey back rides to Amelia and Kendall... Amelia was loving getting bucked off and well Kendall was a smidge confused and kept mounting me around my neck and backwards LOL... it all almost came to an end when they both wanted to ride me at that same time, which is a disater and a half waiting to happen...
so Nan (Andy) had this brilliant idea to have Amelia and Kendall joust each other... I told Amelia that she was going to be my Knight in Shining Armor and I was going to be her Noble Steed... not sure why she thought that was so funny, but she laughed and laughed every time I called myself her Noble Steed... after a few rounds of Nan mowing us over, cause that's the only way she could win with the littlest Knight on her back, Amelia ran up to me and said something to the effect of, "let's do it again Noble Steve!" we just about peed our pants laughing... and so from then on we were not Noble Steeds, we were her Noble "Steves"....
good night laughing... definitely needed that!
2 comments:
Hi Steve!
That is so cute. I love it when when they misunderstand! We sing "John Jacob Jingle Heimer Spit" at our house (instead of Schmidt). Glad you are hanging in there! Nicole
HAHA! You left out the part where Seancey tried to be Aja's "Noble Steve" but she was too big for him and he was more like a "Flattened Steve". We were the best Steves ever!
Post a Comment