Thursday, March 10, 2011

A HORSE!!..

6:35 a.m. - driving to Grammie's house for baby drop off

Amelia informs me that she just saw a horse outside and that I need to turn around and go back so she can get out of the car and pet it! 

Uhhhh... ok honey, maybe another time cause Mommy's gotta go to work!

She continues on that she has decided that she wants a horse for her birthday (in 2 weeks), that I can go and get one and bring it to our house for her party!!

(When did this child get so smart!?!)

I inform her we have no where to put a horse so that's prob not going to happen, BUT I will think about it! 

She yells, "MOM!  We can put it in our backyard!" 

(DUH MOM!

I then went ahead and told her that we didn't have a corral or a barn in our yard and so there was no way possible that it could stay in our backyard. 

Do you think this stopped her!?! 

NO!

She said all we needed to do was build the corral and buy a barn and then we would have a place to keep a horse!!

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THIS!?!?!

3 comments:

Nicole and Brent Prime said...

Cute! She sounds like a determined one that will get a lot out of her life. She won't quit til she has what she wants! Give her a hammer and tell her to get started! I'm thinking a "My Little Pony" for her birthday!

Andy said...

She would want a horse...what a dweeb! I like Nicole's idea, make Amelia build the corral and barn herself, lol! But if you told her to build it, she would!! Or at least try as hard as hard as she could.
I love that little girl.

Chelby, Logan, Connor said...

Haha i love it!