Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cute Randoms Of My Doll....

So tuckered out after a long day!
She dumps all the blocks out of the box....and sticks it on her head!!
Getting chased by Grammie!!! She LOVES getting chased even though she doesn't run so well yet!
Why are you taking my picture Mom, you know I don't feel good, but I'm loving this belly tickle!
It's hard getting this beautiful!
But, once I am, I can't stop cheesing for the camera!
Mom's trick to keep me still while she does my hair...BRILLIANT!
Sick AGAIN!! And relaxing with my Grammie.
Playing in with Abby in her new house!
Laying on Mickey, drinking a ba and watching Mickey on the TV!
Pack me up and take me back to Pennsylvania!!!
The awkward sleepings of Amelia!
Reading, what I do ALL the time!
Random shot in Nan's room!
I love cottage cheese and sweet potatoes!! YIKES!

No comments: