= this:
which results in this:

If you look to the left of the black area, you can see the head pointing to the right and the little arms and legs starting to form. It also has a heartbeat already which was awesome to see!!!
Jason and I had decided that we were going to start trying for #2 when Amelia was around 10 months, since it took us so long to concieve her. Well after some frustrating months of not having a period and obviously needing that to ovulate, in mid February I decided to go to my doctor to get some medicine to help the process along. I was supposed to have my period within 10-14 days after finishing the medicine and when I didn't get it after 21 days I called the doctor again to say something was wrong. His nurse told me to take a pregnancy test, which I did, and well the rest is history!! I was shocked, still am a little! I guess the Lord works in mysterious ways sometimes!
We went to the doctor on March 31st to find out how far along I am...21 weeks would be how far I am is we counted from my last period.... so we did an ultrasound and I am about 8 weeks! I had been pregnant for about 2 weeks when I went in to the doctor for help! My due date is November 9, 2009!! "Not another November baby!!" That's what everyone in my family says! The due date could change when we do the next ultrasound due to the size of the baby and such!
We are super excited and can't wait for our new little one to arrive! It's going to be a long 32 weeks!
2 comments:
CONGRATS!That is so exciting, November will be here before you know it.
No kidding! Considering how easy you had it with Amelia and how difficult it's been for you with this one so far, I'm going to go ahead and say that this is going to be the longest 32 weeks of my life! I'm sure it will be long for you as well, but you asked for it and I didn't! :)
Post a Comment