I've been trying to convince my cousin Jordan to come down from Idaho Falls and stay with us since we moved back to Idaho (we are only a few months apart in age)..and she FINALLY had a weekend off of work, so she drove down on the Saturday before Easter to spend the day and a night with us! It was a lot of fun and I was so glad to talk withher and stay up late like old times! I hope she comes back soon, but forgets her slippers that Amelia is now terrified of haha!
Saturday the girls and Jason all decorated 3 dozen Easter eggs at our house! It was really fun and messy! Amelia loved every minute of it, even though I didn't let her get anywhere near the dye! I wasn't about to have a hot pink tile kitchen floor or neon purple baby!
Poor Jason is so overwhelmed with all the women, boy he's a good sport though!
How can you not love this face!
Mommy helping color...
Trying on her own, which didn't work out....
She just wanted to eat the egg and crayon!!!
I love my girl, and I think she loves me too!!
Andy decided to make some deviled eggs with the eggs that broke while getting boiled...this is what happens when you say "ANDY" and take a pic real quick!!
Awww yes, the finished product! It was so much fun, I haven't decorated eggs in over 8 years I think!
How can you not love THIS face!!!!
Easter morning, Jason got off at 7 a.m. and I had to be at work at 11 a.m. so we pretended like it wasn't Easter until I got off work! I dressed Amelia up in pajamas that Grandma Goretsky got her that has a tu-tu and it's freaking cute as a regular outfit and then put her in her rockstar sweater, so she was the PUNK ROCK PRINCESS for the day!
Andy decided to make some deviled eggs with the eggs that broke while getting boiled...this is what happens when you say "ANDY" and take a pic real quick!!
Awww yes, the finished product! It was so much fun, I haven't decorated eggs in over 8 years I think!
How can you not love THIS face!!!!
Easter morning, Jason got off at 7 a.m. and I had to be at work at 11 a.m. so we pretended like it wasn't Easter until I got off work! I dressed Amelia up in pajamas that Grandma Goretsky got her that has a tu-tu and it's freaking cute as a regular outfit and then put her in her rockstar sweater, so she was the PUNK ROCK PRINCESS for the day!
When I got off work, we set up an Eater egg hunt in my mom and dad's back yard. We didn't think that she would understand the whole concept of finding the eggs this year, but we were wrong! She had so much fun finding the bright colored eggs on the lawn! She was a big girl and picked them up mostly by herself, but instead of "placing" them in the basket that Daddy was carrying around, she threw them as hard as she could so most of them were cracked! It was a lot of fun! Hope everyone else's Easter was just as delightful! Thanks for all the Easter gifts everyone sent! She loves those dancing bunnies!!











No comments:
Post a Comment