So like I said in the other 4th of July blog, this is my FAVORITE holiday! So patriotic and such! I also mentioned how a disater always seems to strike and what would to expect for 2009! Well this year was no different and definitely logged as a memorable day for the whole family! We had so many pictures from 3 different cameras that I broke my blogs into 3 parts as not to overload one blog with too many pictures! Have fun seeing how our day went!
My sweet firecracker! I love this dress, but she wouldn't put the bottle down for a picture!
So I took it from her and this is what happened! Bad idea mommy!

She can climb on the couch and get down all by herself now and she thinks it's the coolest thing ever!~
Dinner was at my mom and dad's house. It was delish pork chops and potatoes and lots of other goodies! The best part was when Troy dropped his pork chop smoothered in BBQ sauce on his nice white T-Shirt! Brilliant!
The girls swinging in the front yard. See how far away Aja is, that's because Amelia picks on her so bad!
Oh boy! That must be a storm rolling in!
~
Ahhh yes, we brought out the Dork Ball paddles for a big Dork Ball Tourney. The first rule of Dork Ball is that we don't talk about Dork Ball, so if you want to know what it's all about you have to come play with us! Sorry!
Andy going for a hit!
Sean was the right line judge, he did a swell job on this call!
Get it, get it!
Sky was the left line judge!
If only you were a little bit taller Dot, you may have hit that one! Don't worry you got the other ones!
Jason serving it up! Everyone is so concentrated on the ball LOL!
This was a very controversial call and even Pappy got involved on it! I didn't see what happened!
Andy got the call her way obviously! Pappy thought it was wrong, but he's never played Dork Ball!
Cheering on Daddy!
Grammie with the dogs!
Andy going for a hit!
Sean was the right line judge, he did a swell job on this call!
Get it, get it!
Sky was the left line judge!
If only you were a little bit taller Dot, you may have hit that one! Don't worry you got the other ones!
Jason serving it up! Everyone is so concentrated on the ball LOL!
This was a very controversial call and even Pappy got involved on it! I didn't see what happened!
Andy got the call her way obviously! Pappy thought it was wrong, but he's never played Dork Ball!
Cheering on Daddy!
Grammie with the dogs!





2 comments:
Those clouds look pretty creepy. The chair thing's pretty funny, and I can't believe how much of a toddler your girl is now--her hair's so long! Speaking of which, did you dye your hair???
Amelia looks adorable!
Post a Comment