Last week I got together with my 3 most best friends from high school! It has been 8 years since we have all been together! That's a long dang time! It was pretty fun to see them and talk about old times and about babies coming and ones that have arrived and just about our lives in general! Melissa and I both have one kid (hers is a 2 month old boy), and Keri and I are both pregnant, she's due in September with a boy. Poor Kari Jo has no kids and is not married, but it doesn't stop her from having a good time with us old married hags! We plan to get together once a month from here on out!
~
One of my even older friends, Torie, from Junior High was in Idaho from California 2 weeks ago and had a birthday party for her daughter at Alameda Park and so I stopped by to see her. I haven't seen her in about 3 years! It was nice to catch up! We used to play basketball together, but I never realized how much taller I am than her!
Amelia liked her!
Amelia liked her!


1 comment:
It was so fun to get together!! I can't wait until next time!
Post a Comment