These are not in chronological order, so my apologies in advance!
~
My dad's brother Brad and his wife Vicki, who live in Ohio, were in Idaho Falls a few weeks ago. Brad had some business to do at one of his factories in Rupert (I think) and so we had a family get together so that we could have a nice visit with them! I love my Aunt Vicki, she is one of the sweetest people known to man and it was great to see them! They will be back in August with my cousin Alex who just graduated from high school!
~
After dinner we decided to watch a video of my Uncle Brad's cheese factory. Well my grandma's DVD player was not hooked up correctly or something, and these guys spent seriously 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get it to run! My dad even had printed instructions on how to make it work....he wrote them!!
Dad, Aunt Barbara, Grandma and Uncle Brad
I figured I would try to help....
...but no one was listening to me!!
Jordan was so tired of the madness she was driven to smoke 3 cigs at once!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment