Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Part 2...

**I can't really describe in words how crazy this storm was**
Since the storm so rudely interrupted the game of Dork Ball...we continued with a hot competition of Bop It! I think that Joel won!
Dottie was concentrating so hard to win, she was the first out!
The beginning!
Andy and Amelia watching out the window
There was so much hail and it was so loud hitting the cars and house!
The water would not stop coming either! This one of the road you can't even tell that's the curb the water is so high!
After about 15 minutes of this crap, Jason and I decided we better get go home and make sure our house was not flooding or water coming in our wide open windows! It was not fun going out in this, reminded me of a Georgia rain storm! Luckily our house was not harmed, in fact it didn't hit this hard only 3 miles away!
Jason running to the truck!
Me walking briskly (for my mom's sake) to the truck!
Quarter sized hail!
CHEESE!!!
Andy was trying to get rid of some shirts, and so to keep the girls entertained they played dress up while it was too wet to go outside!
~
We heard that the corner of Moses and Noah was flooded, so we took a walk down to see how bad and this is what it was like! The water was so freaking cold I wanted to die walking through it!
I can't tell if that's Sean or Sky, but it's a freakin cool looking pic!
Troy being crazy out in the middle with all the kids!
Take a gander at the kid on the bike, just to see how deep it really is!
This is on the sidewalk!
This is one of the greatest people on earth, MaryLynn! She is smart and put on her waders to come play!
Chubbucks finest! Poor Todd had to stand in this water for who knows how long to keep cars from driving through it! I felt bad for him!
Aja, Sky, Sean and Troy warming up their feet after walking through the freezing water!
My growing belly! Amelia had on 4 of Andy's shirts at this point, and she did not want me to leave her again!

Pretty cool double rainbow that appeared after the storm had subsided! Continue to Part 3!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww, I miss Lake MosesNoah!