Saturday, October 24, 2009

COOL!

I don't think Amelia even knows what "cool" means, but it is certainly her new favorite word to say! Anything she does, reads, watches on TV, finds something new to play with, ect... she always exclaims, "COOL!" It's the cutest thing ever!
~
She's also decided that Dora the Explorer is her new favorite show to watch. And she knows how to let you know when she's ready to watch it cause she will come up to you and yell "Dora, Dora, Dora, Dora, Dora!!" **Mammie (formally known as Grammie**) bought her a Dora chair to sit on while she's watching TV, awesome! I also got her a Dora backpack since she just loves the backpack on the show! I didn't think that anyone could steal her heart away from Mickey Mouse, but I was wrong! Mammie found some awesome Dora fleece to make a blanket for her big girl bed, and I'm sure soon enough we will be over run with Dora everything!
~
Another new thing she has started doing when Jason is picking on her or just trying to play with her, she just yells over and over again, "daddy, daddy, daddy!" She has the tone in her voice like leave me the heck alone DAD! If he even looks at her the wrong way she yells "Daddy!"
.
.
.
.
***I don't know why Amelia started calling my mom "Mammie" and you would think that it would be confusing for her to have a Mommy and a Mammie, but you can tell the difference between the two when she says them. I think the funniest part about it is that before Amelia was born I told my mom that I was going to teach my kids to call her Mammie because my dad goes by Pappy. Pappy and Mammie is just hilarious to me! But, I swear I did not teach her that, she came up with that one on her own!!!

No comments: