Monday, October 19, 2009

Winterized...

Saturday ended up being a really nice day, in the 70's, so when I got home from work I rallied Jason and Amelia to get our front yard all cleaned up and ready for winter! We put away all of our lawn ornaments, raked leaves, mowed the lawn, weed wacked the weeds in the driveway and flower beds, cleaned out my car and put up the rest of our Halloween/Harvest decorations! Amelia had so much fun playing in the leaves! I know there are a lot of pictures of her in the piles, but it was a lot of fun to watch her play in them!
~
While I was taking a breather from raking up the leaves, Amelia grabbed the broom to help me out! She did a good job of spreading them around and running through them!
My big helper!
She slipped off the sidewalk and fell into the big bush! But she musta thought that was pretty cool cause she kept falling back into the bush on purpose!
This is my favorite picture! Her faces says: Haha, DAD! I'm putting them in my hair and stopping you from putting them in the trash can! Neener, neener, neener!
Calling for the puppy next door!
This dog is pretty much blind and deaf, but it kept coming over to let her pet it through the fence!
Running through the pile!
Laying down in the pile, comfy!
Jason hard at work!
Haha! She thought it was hilarious that he was trying to pick her up with the leaves!
Just can't stay away from the fence!
Tossing them in the air!
She decided that diving in was pretty cool too!
Jason finishing up the last pile!
Our cute little Halloween set up! She loved helping with the scarecrows and really enjoyed chewing on the hay! The spiders that I put in the webs didn't scare her at all either!
Our front yard all cleaned up!
Panning over to the rest of the house....
And finally our driveway!
I don't think I've ever posted pictures of our house on here! I def need to get pics up of the inside so everyone can see where we are living for the past year!
Another shot of the front of the house.

No comments: