We all have that one room in our house, you know the one that all the junk is piled up in and there is absolutely no room for anything else. The ROOM WITH NO ROOM! Well I am officially a WOMB WITH NO ROOM!
~
Went to my doctors appointment 2 days ago. Doc said they changed my due date to November 7th 18 weeks ago (failed to tell me!). Also said he'll be out of town on the 7th, he'd prefer to deliver rather than the on-call, so he thinks that November 3rd sounds like a good day for me to have the baby. The plan as of now is to be induced on the 3rd. He will check me at my appointment next Thursday, and here's to hoping that I'm dilating at least a little bit! I really don't want to be induced from a zero again. I really don't want to be induced at all, but once I got to thinking about going into labor on my own and then having to drive all the way to Idaho Falls and the possibility of having a kid on the side of the freeway or something, it's rather nice to know that I will for certain have the baby at the hospital! Are we all set for the arrival of Baby Girl Goretsky #2? If you aren't then you have 10 days to get that way! Good luck!
1 comment:
"the womb with no room", oh man, coming up with that was so funny. I love it!
Post a Comment