We were so excited to take Amelia to the fair this year! The only reason I wanted to go so terribly was because she was going to be able to see all the cows and horses and animals her heart ever so desired! (oh and for the Tiger Ears and Indian Tacos!) As it turns out, she only likes these animals when they are 1. on the TV or 2. outside of the car, looking at them from a distance! I had never see her so afraid of a cow! She turned all the way around in her stroller and hid her face from them! My mom finally just packed her around the place, which was short lived! So maybe next year she will like them better?
~
The petting zoo was the same story. She just wanted carried around due to all the goats that were allowed to run free with the people! Nan could finally put her down when we got over by the ducks! She still wouldn't pet the goats and kept her distance! It was pretty funny!
We thought we would give the merry-go-round a shot later on that night. I was about to get on with her when the ride operator, who didn't speak English, stopped us and wouldn't let me go on. I was like, uhhhh, why? and he pointed at the sign of the pregnant lady with a big X through it! So I hurry and grabbed Andy to come take Amelia on the ride.
It started off fun! By started off I mean the ride wasn't moving yet! Big smiles that she was riding on a big horsey! YAY!!




No comments:
Post a Comment