Sunday, May 31, 2009

BBQ at Grandma A's....

We always have a lunch BBQ at Grandma A's for Memorial Day. No pictures of everyone eating, just what was going on after lunch! It was fun this year, we had a delish meal, Sloppy Joes and macaroni salad and chips! Yummy! Great conversation with the girls and lots of fun playing in the water!
Dad putting Joel to work on the G-ma's fence...doesn't take long to break 'em in! Jordan, Aunt Trish, G-ma, my fat butt, Dot, Ma and Amelia all sitting around getting sunburned! Cute girl!
Ignore me...look at Amelia drinking from the hose!
I held the water up and asked her if she wanted to shower...and I guess she did! She loved it!
She went through it a second time, even after knowing how cold it was!
Aja had to go get her swimsuit on to play of course!
I'll just stand over hear and chew on the dog water dish!
Done playing, time to pose!
G-ma and Aunt Trish
Dad and Uncle Gary finishing the fence repairs!

No comments: