Saturday, May 9, 2009

Laughing...and dancing!!

While Nan and I were watching a softball game one day, we had our feet up on this fence, pushing it in, and Amelia would lean on it so that we could launch her forward. She rarely laughs this hard, thus the reason we were laughing even harder!

Amelia's tool box toy plays a song that resembles circus music, I'm sure it reminds her of Mickey Mouse episodes or something. Anyways, when she plays it, she flails her arms around like a mad woman in an attempt to dance to the song! It's freakin cute! I told you her dance moves were starting to get rather interesting!

1 comment:

Grafulas said...

That's cute--it's funny because you can tell she wants to dance, but doesn't quite know how to make her body do the right moves, ha! The running on the rugs was way cute too. I love how kids do unexplainably quirky things :)