Jason and I (with the help of my mom, dad and sisters of course!) have been working hard at getting our yard whipped into shape! When we bought the house we knew the yard would be our biggest challenge since the people that owned it before us pretty much let the grass go to hell and half the tress are dead! In all it's 1/3 of and acre and the back yard is basically just all weeds! We bought a mower and Jason has been getting a real workout! Amelia enjoyed watching Daddy mow and I even took her out in the stroller and pretended she was a mower and mowed next to dad! She had a blast!
The front yard (no pics) is looking really good. We cut down the majority of the bushes that I wanted to get rid of, and trimmed down one of the other bushes to practically nothing! Thanks to the sisters, we got all the leaves and bark raked out of the flower beds! It's coming along pretty well!






No comments:
Post a Comment