Recognize this balloon?
This is the balloon I ordered online for Amelia's first birthday....it cost me $13 for this balloon! I had seriously looked all over Pocatello and Chubbuck for a big head Minnie Mouse and finally gave in and special ordered it.~
A few weeks after the party, I had left the balloon in Amelia's room with the fan on and the window without the screen on it open, and sadly enough the balloon flew out the window. I was so sad!
~
Well a few weeks ago, my mom was shopping at Smith's and Amelia started freaking out because low and behold, THERE IS HER BALLOON! It was flying at the front of the store!! Now call me crazy, but there is no way that Smith's sold this balloon! Someone had to have found my balloon, took it to Smiths's and sold it to them, who in turn sold it back to my Mom for only $1. Ok really!! This balloon is not a $1 balloon! What the crap! I couldn't believe it! So long story short, I lost Amelia's balloon, but my mom found it again, 3 miles from our house, and bought it for $1!
No comments:
Post a Comment