So today marks 3 years of marriage for Jason and I....WOW! We've been together for 6 years, that's just insane to me! I know I say it a lot, but time seems to be flying by now a days!
All I can say is that it has been one fun adventure so far: from the late night visits in the barracks, to our 2 year long distance relationship, to having our first baby and much, much, much, much more in between! I love that man more and more everyday and couldn't ask for a better friend, companion, father to my babies or love of my life! I can't wait to see what the next year brings for us! Now for the photo montage!


Our first picture together, at the barracks in Georgia (2003)

Jason't first trip to Idaho to meet my fam (2005)

One of our snowy engagement pictures (2005)

Rehearsal dinner before the wedding

LOVE a man in uniform!!!



Our wedding day!! 2006

Our first Christmas together (2006 in Virginia)


National tree (2006 Washington D.C.)

Our first anniversary (Mt. Vernon, VA)



Our beautiful family!!
Steelers game (2008 Pittsburgh, PA)

2 comments:
Aw, that was fun! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Time does fly, Carl and I are going on four. I like the snowy engagement picture the best. Where did you get married? The building looks familiar, but for all I know it was in Virginia!
Post a Comment