First Memorial Day without Grannie...so we hung out with her and Aunt Terr for a few hours (seriously)...it was nice just to be where they are and have fun and remember them for the great ladies they are!
Pappy following the explorer around...I swear she smelled every arrangement of flowers on that section!
Sean, Sky and my brother Troy
Skyler chasing her around for a while!
He got his picture with her cause he loves her!
Grannie was squished that's for sure! Haha!
Picking the flower petals...and trying to eat them! Yum!
I LOVE this picture, cause my Uncle Jeff (who is handicapped) looks so concerned for my mom. He really loves her and misses his mom and sister, but doesn't really know how to show it. I think this picture captures his soul and shows an amazing side to him!
Dot and Aja, probably ready to go!









No comments:
Post a Comment